The Youth Group is recruiting for a PA - Personal Assistant to the CEO:
Here at The Youth Group, we believe in purpose and that's why everything we do contributes towards our movement. By creating an open and collaborative environment we are looking for a team of purpose-driven individuals to support each other in achieving our ultimate goal.
You will spend your time flexible working so it's critical that you're a hard-working 'doer' and completely transparent when communicating with the team.
Being a project-based company there will be daily stand-ups (over Skype/Slack or face to face) and many collaborative meetups to ensure we create a supportive learning environment. Even though there may be times you're out of your comfort zone simplicity is key and we are all here to help each other.
Your role is critical to the success of our movement:
- You will be running the day to day of Jack Parsons life ensuring the Chief Executive Officer's vision, calendar, actions, inbox, and business plan are executed. Being the face of the company Jack Parsons will be out on the road for most of his time championing the movement through brands and partnerships and on the ground listening to the problems of young people directly. So, it's imperative for you that you have the motivational pull of Barack Obama.
- Working on strategies to achieve short terms goals it's important your organisational skills are through the roof and just like the A-Team, you love it when a plan comes together!
- Managing Jack's schedule with your 'Can Do' game must be STRONG.
The ideal individual will be calm and structured bringing out the strengths in the rest of the team to ensure actions are met.
- Assisting with agenda planning & presentation preparation
- To protect the CEO's time, being the 'gate-keeper' when necessary
- Helps members of the executive support staff to perform their duties to the best of their ability.
- Carries out duties as necessary, which will include simple tasks such as filing, booking in meetings and making phone calls for the chief executive officer.
- Organises a calendar and keeps track of multiple projects at the same time.
- Keeps up with industry trends by reading literature and communicating with peers
This is a Full-time position, from 8am - 6pm, London office at least 3 days a week.
If this sounds a good opportuity, please send your CV to:
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.