Provides a remote shared service for a defined set of activities to a number of senior and/or customer facing executives.
* First point of contact for enquiries
* Build and manage customer relationships
* Diary management for allocated manager
* Meeting logistics (both internal and customer related)
* Receiving calls, responding, directing or flagging as appropriate
* General support, e.g. expenses processing, leave booking, booking of travel and accommodation for allocated manager
* Delegated Leave approval
* Delegated Travel Application Form (TAF) Approvals (only where there is an audit trail of prior management approval)
* Provide cover during leave of absence period for other members of the Personal Assistant team
Key Performance Indicators
* Timely response to all queries, utilising various communication tools available and as appropriate
* Delivers work to agreed quality and timescales.
* Satisfactory feedback from both internal staff and customers.
* Effective individual or team planning.
* All records are accurately maintained, satisfactory feedback from individuals and/or team.
* Meetings and Travel Arrangements are booked and confirmed.
* Adds value to the individual or team with depth of knowledge on IT systems
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.