People Services Specialist
Based in Slough
Temporary - 6 months - possibly longer
£23.07 ph (45K)
Fluent in English, German, Spanish, Italian and French (verbal and written)
Kelly Services are are delighted to be supporting this leading organisation who are looking for a new team member who is passionate about People, has a strong interest in customer service, and wants to join their collaborative team as a People Services Specialist to help drive the People Success activities with accuracy, speed and attention to detail. This role will report to Manager, People Service- North America & EMEA within the Global People Services Team.
Working in our Slough Office, you will exhibit a deep understanding of their Processes, Policies & Tools, amend processes to suit global standards while maintaining country specific nuances, drive the People Services model among employees and have the capability to quickly learn and adapt to new technologies.
With the mission of capturing the biggest market share in the area of cyber security, network security, endpoint security, threat research, malware research, cloud security, they work together for a common goal of shaping the company's future by designing and building the best in class robust and scalable security products for consumer and enterprise customers. As industry top performers, they aim to develop optimises high performance system software solutions with high availability and reliability.
About the Role:
* Be first point of contact for Tier 1 team on EMEA related issues, provide guidance, support and feedback.
* Research cases, find resolution and provide timely follow up to Employees and Stakeholders.
* Increase and promote use of self-service. Answer inquires, but also educate Employees.
* Complete tasks in Workday ensuring accuracy and efficiency.
* Maintain process documentation and stay informed on statutory and regulatory changes.
* Build relationships across the business (both inside and outside of the HR team) ensuring stakeholders are kept informed and consulted when needed.
* Support colleagues and collaborate with the larger People Services Team.
* Answer and educate Employees on general questions on benefits, new employee on-boarding, HR programs/policy, etc.
* Produce letters and contract addendum's for employment changes.
* Administer benefit changes and run benefits reports for new Employees, Terminated Employees, Employees on Leave, etc.
* Maintain employee files in accordance with our Record Management Policy.
* Run induction sessions for new hires.
* Look for areas where knowledge gaps are present and create knowledge articles for the team and Employees.
* Handle sensitive and highly personal information on a daily basis and maintain confidentiality.
* Work independently on tasks and ensure SLAs are being met.
* Answer questions related to various HR topics including employee relations, benefits, leave management and record keeping.
* Keep abreast of current laws, regulations for EMEA Region.
* Provide support in Regional Languages when needed.
* Collaborate with HR Business Partners, HR Generalists, Immigration Team, and/or line of business leadership as required.
* Partner with and train Tier 1 team as needed.
* Work remotely when needed with a great deal of autonomy.
* Integrate effectively with other team members; seeking input/assistance as needed.
* Assist with special projects as required.
* Minimun of 3 years in HR Operations/ HR Shared Services.
* Fluent in English, German, Spanish, Italian and French (verbal and written).
* Excellent Customer Service Skills.
* Knowledge of general personnel practices and procedures.
* Ability to work flexible hours if needed to meet critical deadlines.
* Experience on a Global Team is a plus.
* Ability to handle stressful situations with grace and diplomacy and remain neutral in difficult employee relations issues.
* Good knowledge of Labor Laws/ Compliance requirements in EMEA Region.
* Knowledge of Office 365 tools including Word, Excel and Outlook.
* Knowledge of HRIS systems preferably Workday and CRM tools like ServiceNow.
* Ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple priorities.
* Ability to work independently as well as within a team without creating silos.
* Organised with a high level of attention to detail.
* Excellent planning, time management, communication and interpersonal skills.
* Ability to positively adapt to process, business or organisational changes.
If you feel you have the skill set that this role requires and you would be interested in hearing more, please send your CV.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.