The role: Payroll Analyst
Start date: ASAP
Location: Staines, at the moment 100% remote
Duration: 9 months - Temp to perm
Pay Rate: £17 - £19 per hour
Kelly Services is excited to be working with the worlds #1 CRM Solution for industries seeking a Payroll Analyst to join their team based both in London and Switzerland.
- Processing outsourced payroll for some European countries like NL, DK, Sweden, BE, ES with Payroll provider as ADP and Azets.
- SOX controls through the internal process.
- Responsible for producing federal state and local tax payments and answering employee questions and troubleshooting issues via Salesforce ticket system.
- School diploma or its equivalent with 3-5 years of experience in payroll.
- Experience: at least 3 years in payroll
- Knowledge of ADP or Azets systems.
- Experience with payroll in at least one of the following countries: NL, DK, Sweden, BE
- Proficient in MS Office, especially Excel.
- Excellent communication skills via phone and email.
- Familiar with payroll process and local rules.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of tasks like payroll payments, tax fill, relation with other departments as accounting, compliance update.
- A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
- The job will be remote and 100% working from home as our offices are still closed due to Covid-19.
- The candidate needs to be autonomous and comfortable to work from home.
- English is required and other European language is a plus.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.