Part-time- 27.5 hrs per week
We have been approached by a company based in the Evesham outskirts. With a picturesque office setting and friendly close-knit team. They are currently looking to add a permanent member of staff to their finance team as a Payroll Administrator on a part-time basis.
The responsibilities of the role include:
- Administering weekly and monthly payrolls ensuring reasonableness and accuracy for all companies within the group
- Processing company Credit Cards expenses
- Looking after Petty Cash
- Assisting both internal/external auditors during audits, if required
- Support finance function with any other accounting activities, as required
- Qualified (or working towards) AAT or similar qualification preferred.
- Previous accounts/payroll experience required.
- Strong command of current accounts/payroll legislation and pension administration.
- Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written.
- Able to organise and prioritise work. Good analytical and problem-solving abilities.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.