Kelly Services is currently looking for a Partner Marketing Manager to work at Google:
Description Role: Partner Marketing Manager
Duration: ASAP for 12 months
Bonus: Company Plan
A marketing professional with strong project management and communication skills who can drive, scale & elevate our partner marketing efforts across the EMEA region.
- Project Management: Operationalise and execute co-marketing activities with key Google for Education partners (OEMs, Distributors, Resellers, Technology and Development Partners).
- Operations: Set joint targets and reporting standards with each partner to ensure leads through marketing efforts are captured and return on investment (from incentives, etc.) are measurable. Manage MDF budget for EMEA, to be aligned with EMEA marketing leads and sales strategy.
- Communications: Communicate with key partners to deepen relationship and commitment, while ensuring regular engagement and reporting.
- Training: Twice yearly marketing-related training for partners to reinforce product positioning, share GfE updates & provide with marketing PD-related training (i.e. events management)
- Language: English
- Solid experience managing projects effectively and successfully B2B
- Channel or Education marketing experience
- Desired Second EU Language
- Experience managing relationships with a range of technical and educational partners
- Fluency using G Suite, Chrome and other Google productivity tools
- Knowledge of and passion for education industry and technology
If this sounds the job for you, APPLY NOW!
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.