Kelly Services is currently recruiting for a Partner Marketing Creative to work at a Global Entertainment Company.
The KEY responsabilities are:
- Understand the business objectives of our priority partners, and translating into title or brand platforms to execute on our partners channels, leading the production end-to-end.
- Introducing partners and their agencies to the company brand, briefing partner campaign creative, and uncovering creative opportunities for our titles.
- Proactively translating brand/marketing requirements into concepts our partners and their consumers can be inspired by.
- Close collaboration with cross-functional teams including: Marketing Operations, Creative Marketing, Content Services, Editorial, Publishing, PR, Content, Legal, etc.
- Offering creative guidance and expertise to regional partner marketing leads and key stakeholders.
- Managing the high volume of incoming partner requests including big ATL campaigns and small tactical requests.
- Becoming efficient in our marketing tools and finding efficiencies.
- Partnering with local agencies to develop breakthrough, content-driven thinking that extends our title campaign efforts.
- Directing design and copy throughout the company-produced partner asset creation, curation, and delivery.
- Uncovering opportunities to develop creative briefs and propose campaign ideas based on upcoming title priorities.
- Guarding company brand attribution/representation as well as usage of owned company and studio content in partner creative
- Attending partner meetings and managing creative relationships
- 8+ years of working experience in brand/consumer marketing
- Studio experience/ strong understanding of entertainment IP a plus
- Experience across a diverse range of media, with a meaningful body of work to share
- Strong local market knowledge and perspective.
- Demonstrable experience leading and driving marketing programs.
- Strong and well informed creative point of view.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Experience using design and project tools.
- Passion for building great content marketing programs that are unique and scale.
- Demonstrated ability to leverage insights and analytics to set creative strategy that our partners can execute upon.
- Ability to prioritize effectively across partner opportunities big and small.
- Quick to test and learn without getting bogged down in process.
- A natural and deep affection for movies and television
If this sounds the job for you, APPLY NOW!
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.