Job Title: Part Time Van Driver
Salary: £9.50 per hour
Duration: 4 months +
Hours: Part Time (Sat+Sun)
Your new company
On behalf of our client we are recruiting for a Van driver to work part time (weekends) in the Chelmsford area and covering other parts of Essex collecting and maintaining electric scooters. This venture is backed by one of the largest automobile manufactures in the world.
Your new job
You will be working out of the clients Chelmsford warehouse working either approx. 6am-2:30pm or 2pm -10:30pm. After arriving at the warehouse you will head out to deploy or collect electric scooters from various location in Essex.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Check the Van first thing to make sure you have any scooters to deploy and sufficient batteries to replace.
- Using a company internal app to locate scooters with low batteries
- Change any batteries and lift the scooters into the van, scooters weigh around 25kg
- Collect a number of scooters and then redeploy them at a deployment point
- Check relocation requests and collect those vehicles for redeployment.
- Occasionally drive out of the area to collect lost scooters
- Empty out van of flat batteries and refill van ready for next shift
- Complete handover report at the end of your shift
What this opportunity will do for you
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a technology company changing the way mobility is operating within the UK and Europe. Pay is £9.50 per hour working part time hours (Sat + Sun) approx. 16-18 hours a week.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.