Part Time Credit Controller
Derby, £18000 - £20,000 (Full time equivalent)
Your new role
Are you looking for your next role in Finance?
This is a part time role of 30 hours over five days, Monday to Friday, although there may be some flexibility.
What you'll do
Working as part of the internal Finance Team the majority of the work will be around Credit Control where you will be responsible for:
- Liaising with Clients, Directors and Managers to ensure the timely and effective collection of client fees
- Administering the Credit Control Process
- Maintaining the company's Debtors schedule
- Administering and processing of the company's Direct Debit system
- Administering and processing the collection of fees through legal means if required
- Posting and allocation of receipts on to Clients account
There will also be an element of the other activity undertaken by the internal Finance Team such as:
- Purchase Ledger (invoice/credit note entry, payment runs)
- Management Accounts (journal entry, control account reconciliations)
- Payroll (training will be available)
- Banking and Cashflow
What you'll need to succeed
You will have previous experience of working in a busy general finance role with experience gained in credit control.
You will also need
- High level of accuracy
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Flexible approach to work
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Team player who shows initiative
- Experienced in Microsoft office packages in particular Excel
- Experience of Sage Line 50 and IRIS software would be an advantage
You will be AAT, or equivalent, qualified or studying towards the qualification.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.