Job Title: PA/Secretary
Hourly Rate: £10.13 per hour
Duration: 6 Months Temporary
About the company
Fujitsu is one of the top five information and communication technology providers in the world, with over 5 decades of experience delivering technology solutions to customers around the globe.
They have wide-ranging experience working with organisations from across all sectors; from retail, financial services and telecoms, to transport, government and defence and national security. With their innovative service offerings, they enable their customers to take advantage of the opportunities created by the connected world.
About the job role
As an experienced PA/Secretary you will be responsible for providing support to Senior Executives within the following areas:
- Being the first point of contact for enquiries
- Building and maintaining customer relationships
- Diary management for allocated Executives
- Organising meetings
- Multiple calendar management
- Processing expenses and approving travel
- Booking accommodation and travel
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple diaries
- Previous PA/EA/Secretarial experience
- Able to work to deadlines and prioritise own workload
- Experience of remote working would be a distinct advantage
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
The role will start remotely from home, returning to offices should restrictions allow. Due to the nature of the environment, there will be a security clearance required once you start with the role.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.