Outbound Sales Team Manager / Rotherham / £21000- £23000 OTE £29000
Are you a natural leader? Are you target driven & motivated to achieve the best from your team? I am currently recruiting for an enthusiastic and passionate Sales Team Manager to join an expanding and exciting company based in Rotherham.
The key focus of the Team Manager role is to support and performance manage a team of 10 to 15 agents through coaching, call monitoring and performance plans.
About the company
Kelly Services are working in partnership with a buzzing call centre based in Rotherham! They are an organisation that tailor their services in a way that is both beneficial to their staff and bespoke to their clients. They have a close and attentive communication style within the team that is mirrored to their clients so they can be responsive. Our client's founder has over 20 year's experience in the industry, working his way up through the ranks. He has now set up this company as a boutique and tech-enabled contact centre
- Managing a team of Outbound Sales Agents to achieve the following.
- Sales and revenue targets.
- Manage attendance and attrition
- Coach and manage agents
- Monthly 1-2-1s
- Present to Board action plans.
- Liaise with client to discuss performance and product updates
- Broadband experience preferred but not essential
- Management experience in a telesales environment.
- Able to demonstrate coaching and development.
- Able to demonstrate enthusiasm and passion for the role of outbound sales.
- Able to meet Sales targets
- Excellent communication skills
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.