Salary: £18,000 plus OTE up to £1,500
Job Type: Full time, Permanent
Working Hours: 37.5 hours per week, 11-8pm Mon to Fri and 9-5pm Sat
Training: 1 week
Are you target driven? Do you want to earn bonus and exceed in an Outbound Sales Environment?
We have fantastic opportunities for motivated individuals who have ambition to achieve and exceed sales targets to join us as Outbound Sales & Service Advisors. You will be responsible for making outbound calls to a wide range of customers to sell regulated funeral care plans. You'll have a positive attitude, have the right tone and pitch for this product and always be looking to go above and beyond for the customer to meet their needs whilst ensuring the highest quality for the customer and the business. You will work as part of a high performing sales team in this outbound environment full of reward and opportunity.
- Make outbound calls to a mix of existing customers and those new to the brand and sell them regulated funeral care plans
- Take ownership for your work to meet and exceed sales targets
- Enthusiastically work as part of a high performing sales contact centre team on behalf of our leading client
- Consistently put customers first by actively listening to them, building their trust while understanding their needs
- Deliver a service where patience, empathy and building rapport are central
- Continuously demonstrate excellent customer service
- Build strong working relationships through proactive communication with both internal and external stakeholders
The Ideal Candidate:
- Target driven and a desire to succeed
- Proven sales experience with ability to objection handle
- Similar experience in a sales contact centre environment would be advantageous
- Outstanding communication and influencing skills
- Ability to empathise and manage contacts from customers
- Excellent customer service skills
- High levels of resilience when dealing with difficult situations
- An eye for detail and accuracy
- Ability to multitask with excellent organisational skills
- Take ownership of situations with positivity and a can-do attitude
- Thrives within a fast paced, engaging outbound environment
Background Check Requirements:
- Criminal Record Check & Employment History Check (fee covered)
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.