Job Title: Order Picker/ Packer
Pay per hour: £11
Shifts: Monday to Friday, 8am-4pm, 12pm-8pm, 4pm-12am
Your new company
Kelly Services are recruiting for Order Pickers for our client who are at the forefront of innovation and technology in the online groceries sector. They are investing and building their teams to help them launch new innovative products at their warehouse in Vauxhall.
Your new job
We are currently looking for Order Pickers to support our clients site in Vauxhall, London. Workers make sure that the sites run smoothly and support the efficient execution of all processes, working with partners and the delivery team to make sure they delight customers with every order. As part of the role, you will undertake operational duties as required.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Partner with the Assistant Site Manager and Site Manager to ensure the site runs smoothly
- Support with packing delivery orders to send out to customers
- Liaise with the delivery team to ensure customers receive their deliveries in a timely manner
- Support with incoming delivery management and unpacking
- Support with inventory management
- Ensure the site remains clean and tidy at all time
Skills you need to succeed
- Previous experience in a similar environment is valued but not required (FMCG/Retail/Warehouse)
- Strong hands-on mentality and detailed oriented
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Previous experience within FMCG, Restaurants, Grocery, Hospitality and/or Food Retail space is preferred
- Good communication skills and a good proficiency in both written and spoken English
What this opportunity will do for you
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with one of the fastest growing companies in the grocery sector, with support through training and opportunities to progress within the company. The role is initially temporary but a permanent contract will be offered after 3 months. Shifts are 8am-4pm, 12pm-8pm and 4pm-12am Monday -Friday. Pay is £11 per hour.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.