Job Title: Order Management Representative
Salary: £13.13 per hour
Duration: 1 Year Temporary
About the company
Kelly Services are currently working in partnership with a global company, founded in 1919 that organises itself into distinct but complementary business segments.
Your new job
To provide front line customer contact, dealing with every aspect of enquiries and order management from receipt of order, dispatch and delivery to the customer's door.
- Represent the customer within the department in relevant meetings
- Represent the client to the customer by communicating any potential changes in order requirements in a timely and appropriate manner
- Provide customer care as outlined in the CMS philosophy
- Where required attend consensus reviews with account management and demand team to provide up to date review of account status and availability
- To complete both net change and reconciliation process to identify abnormal demand and report findings as necessary
- Complete required reports and distribute to relevant departments examples include; On-time Delivery report, Daily Arrears Data, Customer Order-board
- Provide Customer Care as outlined in the appropriate client customer philosophies and operating standards
- Be an active member of the Customer Support Team
- Provide account cover for other Customer Service Representatives as required due to planned or unplanned absence
Skills & Experience Required
- Experience in Excel, Outlook, Oracle experience is an advantage
- Attention to detail
- Time management skills and ability to work under pressure
- Problem solving Ability
- Common approach to Continuous Improvement
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Relationship building Skills
- Analytical abilities and experience in reviewing data is required
This is a maternity cover post to begin in November. Please apply with your CV ASAP to take advantage of the opportunity.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.