We are looking for a talented Order Life Cycle Team Administrator to join our team specialising in Supply Chain Planning for our Corporate Business Segment in Peterborough.
This is a fixed term contract for 12 months working 37.5 hours per week Monday - Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm.
Starting salary from £21,000.
In this role, you will make an impact in the following ways:
- Supporting the Customer Order Management team with non-customer facing administrative and support tasks such as processing customer orders, compiling export/shipping documentation.
- Internal system data maintenance, data cleansing and report creation.
- Follow established procedures and guidelines to provide timely and effective administrative support to the order management team
- Process customer orders within the order management system, accurately and within the required deadline.
- Manually allocate parts to customer orders within the order management system.
- Compile and distribute export and shipping documentation to enable customer orders to be processed in a timely manner.
- Prepare and distribute standard internal reports.
- Assist with other data entry tasks related to the order life cycle (for example new customer set-up, credit, and debit administration)
To be successful in this role you will need the following:
- Have great attention to detail
- Previous administration experience would be preferable
- Work well within a busy environment
- Good computer skills
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.