Established In 2009, my client is a leading cut to size manufacturing business based in Hanworth, serving the trade and public.
- We are looking for a Production Manager, a motivated, dynamic leader with strong communication skills, highly organised who can react seamlessly to changing requirements.
- Day to day leadership of the factory team 15-20 operatives.
- Delivery of business objectives and responsible for the successful completion of orders.
- Promotion and delivery of Lean, Continuous Improvement (CI), and other 'best practice' improvement techniques and processes and promote a culture of continuous improvement.
- Work with Head of Production to advise capacity for machine and labour resources.
- Deal with quality complaints, taking corrective and preventative action using Root cause Analysis.
- Assess new project resource requirements.
- Commit to Health and Safety procedures.
- Fully understand operating procedures and ensure adherence to them through all production dept.
- Develop and operate a preventative maintenance program for plant, tooling & machinery.
- Managing and exceeding KPI's.
- Hold regular meetings with production team.
- Coordinate training and personal development needs for a team of 15-20 operatives.
- Degree within an engineering background. Essential
- Certified Lean Six Sigma Black / Green Belt and NEBOSH Essential
- 3 years' experience of management position within a similar industry or role Essential
- Ability to sustain and develop team working and team-based problem solving.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Adaptable to change and varying situations
- Ability to show resilience and a flexible approach
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong people and performance management skills
- Computer literate
- Experience and understanding of monthly management Profit and Loss accounts
Please apply within if you meet the above criteria, and for further information feel free to get in touch
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.