Operations, Logistics & Finance Manager
Salary: £55,000 - £65,000
Location: South East (UK), North London & Home Counties - Including International Travel to Middle East & Asia
We are working closely with a manufacturer of small domestic appliances and seeking a Operations, Logistics and Finance Manager. One of the world's leading companies within its sector, and a real dominant force within the worldwide appliance manufacturing industry.
- Overall operational work, including but not limited to ordering handling, customs clearance, logistics tracking, and payment collections.
- Manage cash flow planning, and ensure the availability of funds required.
- Import, trade, courier, transport and shipping tracking and cost mapping.
- Establish the financial system.
- Budget management.
- Credit management of the accounts receivable, including working with credit insurance companies.
- Assist the accountancy firm to handle legal compliance work such as the tax, transfer pricing and audit reports.
- Develop the accounting process, including monthly settlement process, reimbursement process and report process, etc, thus ensuring the timelessness, accuracy and integrity of the internal and external financial statements.
- Overall financial accounting and operations management of departments including logistics, quality assurance, overseas production and commercial.
- Finance mapping, cost analysis, budget analysis, 3rd party liaison.
- Logistical, operational and financial experience within manufacturing/trade (E)
- Chinese/Mandarin speaking (D)
What is included?
- Fantastic salary + additional benefits
- Pension scheme
- Free parking
- Work accommodation when needed
- Huge progressive potential
If you wish to know more, simply click APPLY NOW and register your interest.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.