Role - Operations Engineer
Location - Munich
Salary - €45K - €55K
TriCares is a medical device start-up organisation with a vision to bring to market heart valve replacement systems and help more than 12.7 million patients suffering from severe heart valve diseases by minimising the need for open heart surgery. Following the successful completion of a €22 million investment TriCares is now looking to expand their operations facility in Munich and continue to develop high quality and innovative medical devices to address the global market.
TriCares Operations Engineer will have direct responsibilities on the full production chain from components order to final product delivery. As the Operations Engineer you will have an active role in Production Planning, Purchasing, Logistics & Inventory Management, Incoming Inspection and Final Product release. This role is a junior level role that will best suit recent graduates or someone with experience or knowledge of medical devices who are looking to be part of TriCares journey.
- Prepare Purchase order request to fulfil production needs
- Send Purchase order to customer and monitor delivery timeline
- Keep continuous update of purchase order status and support Administration in checking invoices before approval
Inventory & Warehouse Management
- Keep continuous update of Operations Inventory
- Manage Warehouse for raw materials, sub assy and finished products
- Ensure all incoming materials are timely assessed and sorted according to internal procedure
- Manage shipments to external suppliers and customer and ensure timely delivery
- Parts and final product incoming inspection according to internal SOP
- Final product packaging and labelling
- Engineering background or similar
- IT: MS Office
- English and German speaking
- A collaborative and pro-active mindset
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.