On-Site Senior Recruitment Consultant - Industrial
Kelly Services are looking for an experienced Senior Recruitment Consultant to work On-Site with our client a Global Leader in Power Technology.
Founded in 1946, Kelly Services remain the 7th largest Talent Solutions Provider globally, leading the way in workforce solutions. US Fortune 1000 listed, we operate across 41 countries worldwide, employing more than 500,000 individuals annually across a number of disciplines from Life Sciences, Engineering, Technology, Renewables, Professional services and Business support, Accountancy and Finance, and Education.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Managing the client's marketing campaigns and channel management including;
- Developing a detailed marketing and talent attraction programme plan with employer branding relevant to location and roles
- Implementing sourcing strategies to find and attract the best talent for the client's requirements, creating bespoke collateral relevant to the talent audience using a variety of resources;
- advertising in Local News Papers, Job Boards and CV search Databases, Social Media, Billboards & leaflets and so on
- Redirecting marketing budgets to the most effective local channels over time
- Managing the recruitment lifecycle from cv screening, interviewing candidates and guiding them through the process;
- Develop and maintaining strong candidate pipelines;
- Closely monitoring channel response volumes and conversion rates;
- Effectively working in partnership with internal stakeholders to maximise candidate flow and pipeline, networking across the business to gain Employee Referrals and develop strong relationships on-site;
- Understand and work to meet all monthly KPI's and targets
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- Previous Blue-Collar Industrial/ Warehouse/ Manufacturing (or relevant) Sector Recruitment Experience from Inhouse/ On-Site/ RPO or an agency background (preferably 5+ years)
- Confident working in a fast paced, Industrial environment with strong communication skills and focus on service, able to liaise with individuals of all levels and backgrounds, to 'hold your own', show credibility and build trust
- Outgoing, hands on, proactive and results oriented nature, with a creative outlook to do what it takes to get all roles filled
- Computer literate, experienced in using candidate tracking systems, online portals, recruiter platforms and MS Office Applications
All applicants for this role must hold a valid UK driver's licence and be able to travel locally to the client's sites in the working week, Monday to Friday, when future restrictions are lifted to allow you to do so safely.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.