Job Title: Office Manager
Location: City of London
Salary: £34-£36k (hourly equivalent)
Duration: Temporary to Permanent
About the company
Kelly Services are working in partnership with a leading provider of on-campus residential and academic accommodation infrastructure. They provide high quality and affordable accommodation, delivering the very best student experience in partnership with universities.
About the job role
You will be responsible for the day to day running of the company's corporate offices and their facilities. This is a varied role where your duties will include:
- Assisting with setting up and coordinating meetings in the business lounge; ordering catering, preparing refreshments and ensuring the correct equipment is set up for audio/video needs
- Monitoring and overseeing the self-service reception area within the office
- Managing travel arrangements and invoices via the dedicated portal, reviewing the account with the supplier and attending regular review meetings
- Ensuing stationery and office furniture is maintained and supply levels are maintained
- Reviewing current contracts across the office and looking for improvements/streamlining processes
- Meeting with stakeholders, suppliers and Vice Chancellors
You will be an experienced Office Manager who has also worked within a Facilities role and have experience of the following:
- Able to look for improvements within contract/facilities for the business
- Excellent communication skills across a number of levels within the business
- Be reactive in managing multiple tasks at any one time
- Problem solving skills
This position is for an immediate start so you will have little/no notice period
The role will begin as a Temporary position but lead into a Permanent role within the company
Hours: Full-time Monday-Friday between 8.30am-5.30pm (some flexibility required)
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.