Job Title: Office Manager & Courier Specialist
Location: Central London
About the company
Kelly Services are working in partnership with a company that the pioneers global leaders of genetic testing. As a company they are committed to advancing the field of reproductive genetics, improving outcomes, and empowering families across the globe.
Your new job
The Office Manager and Courier Specialist will provide clerical and administrative support which will involve implementing office procedures and projects as well as supporting with booking courier collections and deliveries.
- Using a variety of software packages, to produce correspondence and documents and to maintain presentations, records, spreadsheets and databases
- Liaising with staff and external contacts
- Sorting, organizing and distributing incoming and outgoing post
- Assisting with sample collection from users
- Answering telephone and email enquiries
- Booking courier collections and deliveries
- Arranging room hire and conference facilities
- Assisting with local invoicing
- Assist with ordering and maintaining stationery
- Assisting with payroll and HR related matters
Skills & experience required:
- You will have 1-3 years' experience within a Customer focused, Office Management role
- Able to work under pressure within a lab and office environment
- Attention to detail
- Team working skills
- Time management skills
- Experienced in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook would be ideal
This is a permanent full time role based in the White City area of London. If you have the skills and experienced as required, please apply with your CV to take advantage of this opportunity and hear more information!
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.