Job Title: Office Administrator/Receptionist
Location: London SW1P
Our client provide international payment services to move money around the world and they are seeking an experienced Administrator/Receptionist join their London office.
About the role
- Greet clients, visitors, contractors with a positive and helpful attitude.
- Answering, forwarding, and screening reception phone calls
- Completing administrative task as filing, franking mail
- Looking after meeting rooms across 3 floors including event support, catering
- Assisting organising internal staff events such as Easter, Christmas etc.
- Full training of temps as and when required.
- Manage access control (with landlord) monitoring new starters and leavers.
- Performing ad-hoc administrative duties
- Assist with local procurement of office products & services.
- Submit all invoices to procurement team for payment.
- Work collaboratively with procurement and finance teams to resolve streamline process and resolve any issues.
- Prior receptionist / administrative office experience - min 3 years
- Exceptional organizational and logistical skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to interact with diverse internal and external clients.
- Strong verbal written, analytical and computer skills.
- Good judgement, resourcefulness and ability to think outside of the box to solve problems is a must
- Problem solver
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to communicate and report to different levels of management.
- Flexibility with last minute changes
- Can do attitude
- Work pro-actively and thrive in a busy environment, result-driven and hands-on.
- Passion for learning
- Must be computer literate and specifically experience with: Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
This is a 12 months position.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.