Office Administrator - (25 hours per week, 12 Month FTC)
Salary - £20,000 - £30,000 Pro-rata.
Alderley Park, Macclesfield, United Kingdom
Target Start Date - March 16th 2020 or as soon as possible
Sai Life Sciences is a Contract Research, Development and Manufacturing Organisation working with 7 of the top 10 pharma companies globally. The company works with its clients to accelerate the discovery, development and manufacture of complex small molecules for a healthier tomorrow.
Sai Life Sciences is now creating a centre of excellence (COE) following a significant investment in state of the art laboratories at the Alderley Park Biotech & Life Science Cluster.
This is an opportunity to work for a global organisation with more than 2000 staff and ambitious growth plans, whose vision is to support their global partners to bring 25 new medicines to life by 2025.
Sai Life Sciences is looking for an Office Administrator to join its team on a part time basis supporting the office and laboratories.
The successful candidate will have a wide variety of responsibilities across all aspects of administration covering HR, Finance and other office tasks.
- Access and manage internal systems - HR and Finance.
- Manage staff holidays and absence, sharing monthly reports with head office.
- Recruitment process - advertising, booking interviews, sending contracts and onboarding.
- Booking travel.
- Diary management and meeting room booking.
- Planning of events.
- Finance task to include:
- Managing the expenses process.
- UK bank account administration.
- Payroll administration.
- Raising purchase orders for equipment and services.
- Process invoices for approval from the Site Head.
The successful candidate will have a flexible approach to their work and demonstrate the following attributes:
- Excellent communication; both verbal and written.
- A team player.
- Conscientious, with a can-do attitude and good attention to detail.
- An understanding of the importance of managing confidential information on behalf of the business.
- A competitive Salary and Benefits package.
- Work in a state of the art office on one of the country's leading Biotech & Life Science Parks.
- Access to great facilities including an on-site gym.
- Flexible working hours to suit the right candidate.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.