Due to our clients dynamic growth, we have an immediate vacancy for an O&M Account Manager for their Solar PV portfolio
* Being responsible for a portfolio of ground mount solar plants and ensuring that all O&M works are undertaken in accordance with the agreed contractual scope
* Taking over the line management responsibilities for 1-3 project managers and ensure that all training, tools and systems are in place for the team
* Being the first point of contact for clients, organising regular update calls and producing monthly reports
* Use monitoring software to monitor the sites on a daily basis and organise appropriate responses to site and system issues
* Manage (open/close/update) fault tickets, keeping to contractual obligations and response times
* Liaise with in-house LV and HV teams, subcontractors and third parties, and manage the work calendar of the O&M teams
* Ensure works are organised to maximise performance and safe operation of the plant * Implement good H&S best practices, including chasing RAMS, raising Work Orders and arranging Site Inductions, and ensure that all activities are carried out under the approved UK HSE system, including CDM regulations
* Support with the development of company processes
Ideally you will have the following profile:
* University degree, preferably in a technical or environmental discipline
* Minimum 3 year's experience of project management and a proven track record in the management of operational solar plants.
Ideal candidates will have PV experience. We will however consider applicants from other energy related sectors
* Working knowledge of project planning processes and able to multitask effectively
* Able to remain composed and professional under pressure, keeping a positive outlook
* Driven and able to take initiative, utilising time efficiently in order to meet deadlines effectively
* Excellent attention to detail with an emphasis on safety
* Logical thinker and clear communicator, with solid interpersonal skills
* Aptitude to identify methods for improving own activities and processes in use within the customer service team
* Strong written and oral communication skills
* Good IT skills in word/excel
Our client can offer you exciting challenges as part of a team of professionals. Furthermore, the international focus of the company will open up excellent future prospects for you. As a major business within the renewables sector, they create opportunities for personal and professional development. All in a friendly and cooperative working environment which is part of their company culture.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.