Kelly Services are keen to speak with Experience NPI Manager's with a history of working within Chemical Engineering to work for our prestigious client based in North Tyneside. This is a permanent position with a great package on offer for the right candidate.
To oversee the successful introduction of a portfolio of new products into the SPSL manufacturing assets, ensuring customer and company expectations are met in full.
· Lead the Rapid Enquiry Assessment Process, taking a customer enquiry from Business Development and ensuring a quick and professional response which can be forwarded to the customer
- Liaise with Manufacturing Managers and others to establish where the best plant fit may be and ensure Product Managers are able to meet customer requirements following acceptance of a proposal
· Provide project management leadership and monitor progress against project milestones. Where appropriate take action to ensure that project milestones are met.
- Provide a forecast of medium-term resource requirements against anticipated project needs and recommend recruitment/redeployment of staff or changes to plant configuration and equipment as appropriate to meet business objectives
- Provide guidance on cGMP, Health Safety & Environment and associated operational issues in considering NPI projects after discussions with appropriate experts
- As a SAP user the job holder will be required to carry out assigned SAP transactions in an accurate and timely manner
· Comply with all HSE requirements including safety policies and procedures relating to New Product Introduction (NPI)
· Integrates the Haz 0-7 procedures and organises a full evaluation and risk assessment (stage and gate) for all potential new products, placing HSE considerations as a high priority in determining plant fit.
· HSE competency will be measured as part of the appraisal process
· Ensure compliance with COMAH critical aspects of the Process Safety Management System and Major Accident Prevention Policy (MAPP) where relevant to his/her area of responsibility
You will be expected to lase with other functions of the business such as Quality, HSE, Engineering, Development and Product Management.
· Degree in chemistry or chemical engineering
· Minimum 6 years' experience in pharmaceutical/fine chemical industry.
· Experience of bringing in new products from external customers
· Ideally, experience in manufacturing management, project management or technical support functions
· A breadth of experience gained within other areas would be advantageous
* Strong managerial and influencing skills
* Project Management
* Good planning and co-ordinating skills to achieve results against tight timeframes
* Confidence, drive and ambition
* Ability to think creatively and apply new and innovative techniques to bring business benefit
For more information on this exciting opportunity with a reputable company , please contact Richard Hendry on 07827 017062 or send your CV
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer, we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.