Our Client are a leading electronic manufacturing company based in South Yorkshire. The company currently require a talented NPI Engineer to join the business.
Purpose of the Role:
- Reporting to the Engineering Manager the successful candidate will be the company authority on all electronic engineering activities.
- The successful candidate will provide engineering support to production.
- The NPI engineer will drive NPI projects from concept to launch.
- Be the company authority on all electronic engineering activities.
- Be the product owner for all custom electronic assemblies.
- Design, build and maintain custom electronic assemblies required for production operations.
- Have demonstratable experience of the product life cycle
- Be key member of NPI projects.
- Ensure all Company procedures are adhered to - especially EHS and Quality requirements.
- Establish good working relationships with engineers throughout the Division.
- Liaise with both customers and suppliers as required.
- Honours degree in Electronic Engineering, Physics or related discipline.
- Proven track record of working with analogue and digital electronics.
- Knowledge of electronics for sensing applications would be advantageous.
- Demonstrable ability to design, build and maintain test fixtures.
- Project management skills are essential.
- Experience of the NPI process.
- Ability to read technical drawings and appreciation of CAD systems. Any Solidworks experience would be advantageous but not essential.
- Able to act as a mentor for junior team members.
- Demonstrable software writing skills.
- Knowledge of multiple software languages C#, Java etc.
- Experience of I2C, IC and the IoT would be desirable.
- Up to £40,000 plus a comprehensive benefits package
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.