Do you have experience or an interest within the transport sector specifically retail logistics?
I have a great vacancy for a national organization based in Greenford, which distributes nationally to work in their Greenford depot which services South England joining their busy team.
The purpose if the job will be to facilitate all delivery requirements and admin tasks for transport functions to enable the smooth running of the Transport office ensuring that clients receive timely deliveries.
The main duties will be:
- Looking after 12 - 15 warehouse staff.
- Putting together loading schedules
- Scanning stocklists
- Hanging garments
- Conducting stock checks
- Despatching vehicles
The ideal candidate will have the following
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated and able to work without supervision
- Experienced in supervising a team
- Available to work under pressure
- Enthusiastic and driven to achieve targets and objectives
- Excellent customer service skills
I am looking for someone who is keen to muck in, support the team and is looking to progress
Hours 8pm - 4.30am
5 days a week plus overtime.
This is a permanent role paying to 23,836
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.