Job Title: NHS Administrator
Salary: £9.50 per hour
Location: Home Based
Duration: Temporary to Permanent
Hours: Full Time - 37.5 Flexible Hours
Fantastic Opportunity to work for!
Equipment Provided for you by client.
Your new company
On behalf of our client we are looking for NHS Administrators to work full time from home. This big company will give you a full training and opportunity to learn best from your role. Our client is worldwide leader in customer service experience with great delivery and satisfactory solutions.
This is a great opportunity as an identifying verification administrator to process user submissions to the NHS log-ins by
- accurately comparing data from ID documents with user's information from the Personal Demographics Service.
- Completing clarity, security, and validity checks on ID documents
- Performing manual searches in the Personal Demographics Service to identify the user's medical record
- Performing liveliness and likeness tests on the data submitted by the user, comparing this with the ID document provided
What are the Requirements
- Good written communication skills, including grammar and spelling
- Experience of maintaining filing systems both electronically and manually
- Experience of working in a busy office environment
- Proven ability to understand and react appropriately to risks and issues
- Ability to extract and understand technical/specialist information from various sources
- Previous experience requiring the handling of sensitive information in a confidential manner
- Experience of maintaining one or more information systems, managing storage and retrieval of information or records
- Ability to adapt to new changes implemented by the organisation
- A high degree of literacy and accuracy
- The ability to communicate clearly and appropriately with both individuals and groups within and outside the organisation
- The ability to maintain and improve quality standards across all areas of responsibility
What this opportunity will do for you
· Great advantage to work fully from home with flexible hours from 7am - 11pm.
· Equipment is provided but you must have a comfortable workplace near your internet router as an Ethernet cable is required for the connection.
· You will get base unit, monitor, mouse, and keyboard.
· You will be required to have your own USB headset/headphones with microphone.
The nature of the role and the information you will be dealing with requires BPSS and DBS check. For that you must complete 5 years of reference check, credit check may require.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.