New Business Lead Generator
Full Time, permanent
£18,000 to £25,000 depending on experience
Kelly Services are recruiting for a self-motivated B2B New Business Development lead on behalf of their Client based in Sunderland.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is sales driven and motivated to excel in their career. The position will appeal to the salesperson who genuinely loves selling. This is the chance to work to be part of a fast growing company with real opportunity to progress throughout the business.
- Ability to prospect own pipeline of business clients and effectively question a prospect.
- Having a consultative approach by becoming an expert in the industry and advising, guiding and consulting clients.
- Developing a progressive relationship with clients, from implementation through to maintenance of their contract
- Excellent rapport, persuasion and negotiation and sales skills
- Exceptional organisation and time management skills are essential
- Exposure to B2B Sales would be desirable
- Commission / Benefits
- Training, development and continued support with genuine opportunities of career progression
- Free Parking
- Working hours Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 4:30pm
- Excellent incentives package
- Highly flexible and well organised.
- Experience Office 365.
- Strong team-player, great communicator.
Does it sound like you?
If you think you have the skills we're looking for, then we want to hear from you. To apply for this role please send your CV or if you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact Richard Hendry on 0191 230 1177.
Kelly Services are an Equal Opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. Kelly Services and are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.