Network Engineer - London - Full Time - Up to £52k - Start Date ASAP
Our client is urgently seeking an experienced Network Engineer, your new job purpose is BAU support of the data network in a large multi site financial organisation with EMEA head office in London.
- Receive and handle a variety of fault calls from the Helpdesk or carrier related outages
- Receive and handle a variety of project tasks raised by PMO team and Line Managers
- Communicate on a regular basis with teams based in other offices overseas
- Contact and co-ordinate 3rd party suppliers to help achieve trouble resolution.
- Strong time management and organisational skills. Able to multi-task.
- Reliable time keeping and attendance.
- Ad hoc requests from your line manager
- Strong knowledge and experience with Switching and Routing. CCNP certification or equivalent hands-on skills.
- Knowledge and proficiency in maintenance and installation of Cisco network infrastructure.
- Understanding of Cisco DNA Switching Architecture is desirable.
- Experienced with configuration, troubleshooting, and administration of Palo Alto, CheckPoint and Cisco firewalls.
- Flexible approach, able to work outside of normal working hours when requested.
- Strong work ethic.
Overtime may be required with this role so needs an open approach. If this role is for you then click apply!
You will be ideally be available ASAP
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.