Are you a Multiskilled Maintenance Technician looking for an exciting opportunity with career progression and training? This could be the role for you.
We are looking for a talented Multiskilled Maintenance Technician to join our team specialising in Manufacturing for our Power Systems Business Segment Organization in Daventry.
You will be reporting to the Maintenance Supervisor, where you need to have the ability to safely undertake a full range of maintenance duties within a manufacturing environment.
The role will predominantly be working in the Blockline, ensuring key equipment is returned to production in a timely manner.
Operating over a 3-shift pattern, working 37.5 hours per week with overtime available. Plus, a shift allowance for working the afternoon and nights.
- Days (Monday - Friday 7.00am - 3.00pm)
- Afternoon (Monday - Thursday 3.00pm - 11.00pm & Friday 3.00pm - 10.30pm)
- Nights (Sunday - Thursday 11.00pm - 7.00am)
This is a permanent position with a starting Salary is between £29,000 - £37,000 depending on experience
In this role, you will make an impact in the following ways:
- Fault finding and repair of machine tools, plant and machinery.
- Ensure a timely response to events
- Review equipment with a view to pre-empt and prevent equipment failure.
- Raise requisitions for equipment spares in line with company cost, quality and delivery requirements and submit to supervisor for approval
- Respond within skill boundaries for emergency procedure events.
- Liaise closely with Operation's Supervisors on priorities and initiate analyses of data to support corrective engineering work.
- Support team operation and assist/train others as appropriate.
- Competently follow safe systems of work to complete tasks including working in confined space/at heights where necessary
To be successful in this role you will need the following:
- Apprenticeship trained as a Multiskilled Maintenance Technician
- Ability to read and work to engineering drawings
- Bench fitting experience essential
- Hydraulic and pneumatic fault-finding experience
- CNC / Test Cells / production line experience
- Basic computer literate
Advantages experience but training will be given in
- Working at heights
- Confined spaces
- Fire extinguisher
Company benefits include
- Company performance bonus
- Cummins rewards
- On site Occupational Health
- Health Shield
- On-site Parking
- 37 days annual holiday
- Tools, uniform & PPE provided
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.