Multilingual 24/7 L1 Customer Support Engineer
Bracknell, United Kingdom
We are seeking a L1 Customer Support Engineer to join our team of committed IT professionals, providing industry-leading 24x7 managed IT and support services to Tech Data Partners, End Customers and Vendors.
Tech Data's 24x7 TechCARE support team is responsible for ensuring the customer experience is of the highest standard, underpinning Tech Data's intent to be the leading provider of Distribution-led support and managed services through a relentless focus on customer obsession, delivery quality and personal accountability.
As a key member of the TechCARE support team you will be based from the TechCARE Service Centre in Bracknell, UK where you will work with colleagues within a 24x7 shift pattern, fielding and managing customer support requests, ensuring they are managed promptly and effectively at all times.
- Be a service advocate, representing the TechCARE Service Centre in an enthusiastic and positive manner at all times no matter who you are engaged with
- Take personal accountability for the customer experience, ensuring issues are managed to the highest standard support by excellent communication.
- Answer calls, e-mails and web queries to a professional standard as demonstrated in training
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date call records (tickets) using the call record and progress system
- Keep a regular call schedule, ensure tickets are managed as per the ticket handling procedures, updating partners, vendors and third-party suppliers on open tickets.
- Ensure all calls/emails/self-service items are actioned triaged to appropriate priority levels and escalated to the correct resolver teams.
- Ensure tickets are created and escalated within the service SLA's
- Provide white labelled call aggregation for Partners and their end users.
Key Requirements of the Role
- > 1-year experience in an IT help desk or support role
- Educated to HND or above
- Fluent in French, German, Spanish or Italian
- Fluent in the use of Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.