We have an immediate vacancy for a Monitor Technician to work for our prestigious oil & gas client from their Aberdeen office. This is a staff onshore position. Our client provides services and products for the Oil & Gas industry through decontamination of client supplied process equipment, the repackaging of contaminated sludges, sands, waxes and PPE. The provision of RPS (Radiological Protection Supervisors) personnel and the sale, hire, calibration of radiological monitoring equipment, laboratory analysis, UHP (Ultra High Pressure) cleaning, waste transfer and brokering.
The terms for the role are:-
· 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday
· Hours - 8.30am - 5pm
· 33 days holiday total
· Starting salary of approx. £24k with increases at 3 month & 6 months following successful completion of probationary period
· Death in Benefits scheme
Ideal Applicants should possess :-
- an electronics background or be at degree level;
- good computer skills;
- excellent interpersonal skills;
- attention to detail and
- good organisational skills.
Day-to-Day duties will include:-
- assisting customers effectively and efficiently undertaking administration requirements for the calibration, repair, hire and sale of radiation monitors;
- repair and/or calibration of monitors and
- assisting with offshore, overseas or offsite customer requirements.
For more information on this excellent opportunity please contact the recruitment team on 0191 2610919 or apply online
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.