Dedalus Spain are currently seeking multiple Web Developers to work on the Persona's Project: which is Dedalus' next generation Cognitive UI/UX suite for clinicians who work under high pressure on complex cases. Personas is underpinned by Dedalus' vision that providing integrated data at the point of care will improve patient outcomes and timely access to medical information to saves lives. Personas provides an intelligent user experience interface, using machine learning and artificial intelligence. Personas analyses the entire content of the patient record and highlights relevant information relevant to the patient's presenting complaint.
The Dedalus Group is the leading healthcare and diagnostic software provider in Europe and one of the largest in the world. With an approach focus on the continuum of care to providing complete and patient-oriented future-proof solutions to the healthcare industry. Dedicated to addressing challenges of the modern healthcare ecosystem, while enabling digital transformation that is centred around the patient, the Dedalus Group have been highly acquisitive since their inception in 1982. Operating across 5 continents, in 40 countries, with over 3,000 global customers and multi-million Euro R&D program, Dedalus has become the largest European provider of healthcare information systems. Today, Dedalus employs more than 5,500 highly skilled qualified people; it has the largest software R&D team in the industry in Europe with more than 2000 staff. Thanks to our portfolio of leading next-generation solutions, Dedalus covers the entire spectrum of healthcare professionals' needs, and today we support over 6,100 hospitals and 5,300 laboratories worldwide. Having recently acquired the Healthcare IT business of DXC Technologies globally, Dedalus Spain is rapidly growing and has many exciting opportunities available. We are looking for a Jr. Web Developer to join the Persona's Team The
* We are seeking those with strong Front-end Web development capability (circa 2 years experience) in a similar role using the Angular Framework (Currently v8) and TypeScript, HTML / CSS.
* Experience with responsive framework (bootstrap), Docker and either No-SQL (MongoDB), Redis, MySQL are essential
* Knowledge of ARIA tags, experience of FHIR and an understanding of K8s would also be highly advantageous
* The successful candidate will have strong verbal and written communication skills in both English and Spanish Language as a must have
* Knowledge and experience in the Healthcare / hospital market would be desirable, but is not essential
* The post holder will have excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work in an international and pressured environment, able to quickly adapt to changes
* Equally, you will demonstrate a willingness to learn new technologies and develop new skills, with logical thinking, proactive mindset, problem solving and decision-making skills
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.