Microbiology Team Leader
£45,000 - £52,000
Kelly Services, working on behalf of our global client, are keen to speak with experienced Microbiologist Team Leader to join a growing team. Following continued growth and investment, a position has been created within the existing enhanced leadership team.
Our client, a specialist in drug development and manufacturing, provide integrated programs and tailored services across the entire development pathway. Cutting through silos across a range of drug development capabilities, they help biotech and pharma customers save precious time and money in getting drugs to patients.
The successful candidate will apply their scientific expertise and experience to the role in order to drive change and development within the business.
You will be act as the head of the team, responsible for applying fundamental and microbiological methodologies.
You will be interacting directly with clients to ensure study requirements are met and adhered to.
* Plan both team and personal workload efficiently, working directly with clients or their representatives as required. Ensure agreed timeframes are met.
* Develop, validate and apply a range of microbiological methodologies.
* Prepare and, where appropriate, approve high quality protocols and scientific reports connected with this work.
* Guide other team members in the development, validation and application of microbiological methodologies and in the resolution of technical issues.
* Design, implement and report investigative studies to resolve technical issues.
* Ensure work complies with regulatory guidance and where appropriate, specific client requirements.
* Assist in the conduct of client and regulatory audits.
* Work with due regard to health and safety of self and others.
* Work flexibly across the site to meet business needs.
The successful candidate will hold a minimum of BSc or equivalent in a relevant scientific discipline.
You will have excellent written and oral communication skills and be flexible in your approach to new challenges.
If you interested in this position, please apply or contact a member of the Kelly Scientific team on 0191 2498089 for more information.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.