Meeting Coordinator/ Concierge
Temp till 29thApril 2022
Based in London
£19.23 per hour
Coordinator, Executive Briefing Centre / Salesforce Innovation Centre London
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes's "World's Most Innovative Company" six years in a row and one of Fortune's "100 Best Companies to Work For" nine years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.
About the Role:
The role of the Coordinator in the Salesforce Innovation Centre team is to support in facilitating the planning and management of the Innovation Centre briefings/meetings/events while following best practices and procedures. The Coordinator works with the Strategists as well as the SIC Director who collaborate with Account Executives to organize the content and delivery of briefings. This position requires strong logistical skills and the ability to work with executive management, sales management and other critical organizations to ensure the success of these briefings. This is a dynamic role for someone interested and experienced in a career in marketing, programs, sales events and shaping the customer experience.
· To assist the Strategists to ensure the success of customer meetings at our London Salesforce Innovation Centre
· Qualifying and scheduling requests in the queue
· Shape the Customer experience and manage relationships for the Sales individuals
· Manage all meeting logistics - room and speaker calendar scheduling, catering coordination, room readiness
· Assist in the sourcing of internal speakers/executives for each meeting. Schedule speakers as necessary.
· Gain an understanding of the goals of the briefings and each session to clearly articulate those in meeting invites and inquiries
· Assist in the creation and preparation of meeting materials needed for event (agendas, bespoke items to enhance the customer experience etc.)
· Manage internal support required for on-site logistics (co-ordinating/backing up Office Management, IT, Porters etc)
· Provide support for the preparation of briefing surveys
· Assisting with ad hoc projects
· Minimum experience in sales meetings and/or executive briefings
· Ideal Candidate has Sales/Customer-facing experience and/or event or marketing experience
· Patience/Adaptability to frequent change!
· A lateral thinker with good problem-solving skills and the ability to escalate when needed as well as strong autonomy
· Comfortable in a fast-paced environment and ability to prioritise and complete multiple tasks to deadline
· Strong proactive thinking and always upleveling the customer experience
· Familiarity in using the Salesforce application - not a must
· Exceptional communication, strong organizational skills (must be very detail-oriented) and professional
· Excellent Written and Oral Communication skills with exceptional grammar, spelling, and punctuation skills
· Commitment to customer satisfaction and creating seamless customer experiences
· General computer skills required with knowledge of Gmail, Quip, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.