Kelly Services is looking for a Media Operations Manager, to work at GOOGLE:
Google is rapidly expanding its Hardware business, launching category-leading products such as Pixel, Phone by Google, and Google Home in the past six months. As an Media Operations Manager, you will support our Hardware Media Managers on day to day media activities. The majority of the work will be budget management, holding multiple stakeholders accountable, ensuring all numbers are accurate and POs/invoices are raised in a prompt manner. You will be managing six figure plus budgets across multiple Google Hardware Products and multiple third parties. You will be expected to work well under pressure and to communicate clearly at all times. Being agile in this manner allows Google to react to market opportunities and this can make a huge difference to results.
This role will sit within the Media Lab (Google's Media Specialist team) with it's core being to support the Hardware business. Aside from the above, you will be expected to share best practices, learnings & experiences with the rest of team outside of Google Hardware. You will be expected to support the integration of these best practices into other business units. To be able to do this successfully we will expect some experience in marketing/media strategy, planning and operations.
- Budget ownership & management: Manage all purchase orders and invoices. Report all budget spent against forecasts, liaise with cross-functional stakeholders to align on marketing investment levels, ensure we maximise our ROI.
- Own day to day relationships with Google Finance, Media Agency Finance & Account team as well as keeping all Media Managers at Google updated so they can make informed decisions.
- Stay connected to all campaign plans & discussions to ensure you can support to your potential.
-BA/BS degree (In lieu of degree, relevant skills or equivalent experience)
- Approx. 4 years experience in media/marketing operations, with a strong background in managing budgets, large scale/complex media campaigns.
- Experience managing multiple & varied stakeholders with clear clear communication
- Excellent Google Doc/Excel skills for data-querying
- Logical thinker with a proven track record in influencing cross functional teams, project management, and budget management
- Hands on experience managing a paid media or social campaigns to completion
If this sounds good for you, please send your CV to:
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.