We are looking for a talented Maintenance Engineer - Mechanical to join our team specializing in Manufacturing for our Generator Technologies Business in Stamford.
In this role, you will make an impact in the following ways:
- Troubleshoots, assembles, installs, tests and maintains mechanical systems using all necessary tools to keep equipment available and capable.
- Learns and understands the protocols of working safely with electricity and other energy sources with industrial equipment.
- May work independently and instruct/coach others.
Working hours: Monday - Friday 7.00am to 3.00pm (37.5 hrs. per week)
- Ideally a time served formal apprenticeship
- Experience with Hydraulics and Pneumatics in Mechanical Assembly
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.