Our Client is a leading engineering business based in the North East of England. The company currently require a talented Mechanical Engineer to join the business.
- Design of new transmission and drive-train technologies including motor and drive integration, supported by the appropriate software.
- Mechanical Design activities across all products, necessitating interactions with supplier , process and customer bases.
- Support collaborative project work.
- Review of new and existing designs.
- Support prototype and production build programmes.
- Approve drawing issue and engineering change requests and control.
- Undertake any other duties of which the knowledge, skills and experience required fall within a post holder's position in the company.
- Degree in mechanical engineering, 2:1 and above.
- Must have at least 4 years experience in appropriate machine/motor design/development, including experience in transmission and drive train design/development.
- Relevant post-graduate experience/qualifications may be considered in lieu of commercial experience.
- An eye for detail with strong analytical skills and knowledge of appropriate simulation techniques.
- Focused, diligent and accurate in specification definition and reporting.
- Competitive salary plus a comprehensive benefits package.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.