Marketing Specialist contractor
5 month temporary contract
£22,89 - £26.44 p/h dependent on experience
Salesforce are seeking a contractor to join their Small Business Marketing team to support the Marketing activities in the region. The successful candidate will join a small, agile, business-focused team to help scale marketing programs in the UK and Ireland, working closely with the Sales, Sales Development and other Marketing functions to fulfil our Sales objectives.
* Responsible for the execution of an end-to-end marketing program architecture and campaign planning for SMB marketing in the UK and Ireland (program planning, campaign management, tactical execution and collaboration with executive and operational stakeholders).
* Deliver breakthrough ideas, innovation and leadership to drive our go-to-market for our installed base and net new community via all relevant mediums and channels (e.g. online events, 3rd parties channels, social media, live events, leveraging internal stakeholders).
* Oversee the management and maintenance of the Inbound lead model, SMB campaigns, events and content.
* Improve and apply processes and best practices to ensure program success, making programs globally visible and available, measure outcomes and manage budgets to maximise impact.
* Collaborate with regional and global Sales, Sales Development and Marketing and other stakeholders to gain input into the program strategy, campaign approach, creative direction and impact measurement (goals/performance).
* Have the capability to orchestrate, negotiate, prioritise and manage project deliverables with other members of the marketing organisation as needed.
* Strong marketing experience
* Prior experience in a SME / Startup / VC world would be an advantage
* Highly proficient in spoken and written English
* Proven track record of building, leading and managing international marketing campaigns across web, social, email, as well as in-person events and other activities.
* Extensive background in developing and executing targeted marketing campaigns focused on specific market segments. A full understanding of how to segment the market and audience relative to SMB and identify the appropriate targets. Significant experience driving demand and pipeline for the programs.
* Have a successful track record of developing, executing and measuring global campaign programs.
* Strong understanding of demand generation and experience of driving quantifiable ROI.
* Detail-oriented with strong project management skills.
* Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills experience and an understanding of the social media landscape is strongly desired.
* Be a highly professional team player with a positive, can-do attitude; must be very comfortable with continuously changing opportunities and priorities along with working with a wide range of stakeholders in a fast-paced environment.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.