We are looking for a Marketing Specialist for Google Partners.
As a Marketing Specialist for Google Partners EMEA, you will be part of the Ads Marketing team in EMEA growing Google Partners, our flagship agency program.
Google Partners is a program aimed at building an ecosystem of successful partners and digital marketing professionals. This role offers the opportunity to enable digital marketing agencies in EMEA to help their customers to be successful with Google products.
You'll be involved in the setup of scaled programs for the Google Partners ecosystem, specifically scaled email communications, webinars and train-the-trainer programs. You'll be responsible for coordinating and executing the launch of these programs at regional and market level, as well as tracking and understanding performance.
* Program setup: develop program branding and assets where necessary, in collaboration with other marketing teams and external agencies; set up measurement and tracking using existing frameworks.
* Program execution: deploy programs by using and enhancing the existing strategy; build and manage cross-functional relationships with teams involved in the process; coordinate scaled email and event launch on the regional level and assist marketing teams executing the activities locally.
* Program maintenance and tracking: develop and maintain a playbook with best practices, branding and content calendar. Ensure proper reporting of local and regional activities, and report on the performance regularly to the regional team.
* 2-5 years of work experience in performance marketing, product marketing or B2B marketing communications.
* BA/BS degree. In lieu of degree, relevant skills or equivalent experience.
* Demonstrated ability to collaborate across multiple teams, gain stakeholder approval, and deliver on project outcomes.
* Experience in running webinars, developing scaled comms and creating B2B marketing content.
* Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills.
* Strong knowledge of digital marketing and digital agencies ecosystem.
* Demonstrated capacity for developing and deploying marketing campaigns in a B2B and client-facing environment.
* Expertise supporting and enabling a sales organization.
* Entrepreneurial mindset that thrives in ambiguity and enjoys working in a fast-changing environment.
If this sounds good for you, please send your CV to:
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.