Marketing Research - Program Manager
Temporary Contract until February 28th 2022
Based in London - initially remote working
Hourly Payrate - £16.82 - £19.23
***Are you someone who...***
* is passionate about putting the Customers at the center of everything you do?
* loves to create the best possible experience for these Customers?
* is passionate about Marketing & Sales?
* enjoys working with different stakeholders?
*If so, read on...*
This leading software company are seeking a talented, energetic professional to manage the Innovation Center in Amsterdam for one year (mid March - Feb 28 2022). You will drive strategic discussions and experiences with our customers, building trust as a partner and accelerate momentum and growth in the business. It is identified as a key engine and a game changer for all sales teams. It strengthens the relationships with our customers and accelerates their business in their effort to get closer to their customers. It also grows their reputation in the market.
*About the Role/What you'll be doing...*
This role includes the delivery of Customer briefings and the collaboration with a coordinator, in charge of shaping the customer experience of each briefing. You will promote the center's strategy in collaboration with the Sales and Marketing teams. This is a very visible role in the local, regional organizations, including strong stakeholder management, to ensure alignment across the ecosystem and the success. These stakeholders belong to multiple organizations - including top Executives - essentially Marketing, Sales and Pre-Sales teams, local Leadership Teams, Industry teams and our global teams (London, Paris, Munich, San Francisco, New York, Sydney, Tokyo).
*Your responsibilities will include:*
* Manage the center on a day-to-day basis
* Manage & ensure the success of customer briefings and events in a virtual world
* Strategize with Account Teams on agenda, meeting flow, Subject Matter Experts, content, etc. in alignment with the briefing process
* Work closely with Sales and Marketing building the CXO customer journey to ensure a 'one team approach' to execution
* Foster effective relationships across the different organizations incl. Sales Leadership and Marketing, such as Account-Based Marketing, Industry, Pre-Sales Organizations, and Executive Engagement
* Lead functional projects and multiple initiatives from concept to completion
* Promote the services
**Who you are...**
* 5+ years of experience in managing customer briefings and/or events
* Product Marketing Manager background would be a plus.
* Innovation - always looking to improve the Customer experience to increase continuously the business impact
* Team spirit - strong experience as part of a team, looking for success as one team
* Business and impact-oriented - driving maximum data-driven business impact demonstrating the value of the
* Collaboration & Communication - diplomatic skills with both internal and external audiences/stakeholders including C-levels.
* Superior customer service attitude - passion for delivering the best customer experience possible
* Technology - interested in technical environments and in inspiring our customers with innovative showcases
* Multi-tasking - strong ability to manage multiple projects & actions simultaneously
* Fluent Dutch (required but not essential) and English
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.