Job Title: Marketing Project Support
Location: Central London
Salary: £17.58 per hour
Duration: 3-6 Months
Your new company
Kelly Services are working in partnership with a global company, whose products are used across the world every day. They are looking for a enthusiastic individual to join one of their teams that bring people's creative ideas and dreams to life! This role is to support awareness and attendance for these creative programmes and sessions. This is an extremely exciting project to be a part of for someone for a passion for marketing and exposure with a global technology company.
What the role entails
- Supporting the delivery of campaigns and ongoing marketing activities
- Maintaining calendars of key opportunities
- Managing a shared calendar tracking all work stages and campaigns
- Maintaining the database
- Tracking and reporting insights on campaigns and results
- Reviewing event listings
- Experience within a similar marketing or PR role
- Well organised and efficient
- Analytical approach to work and the ability to evaluate ideas
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Fluency in French or Italian would be a distinct advantage for this role
This role is working temporary for 3-6 months based in Central London. The hours of work are 10am-6pm Monday-Friday.
Please apply with your CV or get in touch for more information to take advantage of this opportunity!
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.