MARKETING MANAGER - AUDIENCE ACQUISITION/EVENTS
12 months contract - possibility to extend
28 - 32 GBP per hour
Kelly Services is excited to be working with the worlds #1 CRM Solution for industries seeking an experienced, well-rounded, results-focused talented marketer to lead and deliver the audience acquisition strategy for the UK&I strategic marketing events portfolio.
This position is both a leadership role and a hands-on execution focused role in the day-to-day, planning, management, coordination and execution of all aspects related to audience acquisition. An exciting opportunity to lead, project manage & execute the UKI Demand Generation programme for our flagship events.
- Lead and manage the audience generation for our key strategic UK&I
- Manage communications to key stakeholders across the business
- Work closely with the digital content teams both in the UK and HQ
- Build event follow up online hubs with content and recordings from the event
- Building reports and dashboards to track leads followed up and opportunities created
- Manage day to day queries from internal stakeholders and customers regarding events.
- Mine the data for critical customer/product insights that can inform business and marketing strategy
- Working with the events and campaigns team, track and report on the follow up of opportunities from event activity throughout the year, in addition to the strategic events above.
Skills and experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required
- Proven knowledge and experience of delivering audiences for large scale paid events
- Demonstrated experience in a digital audience development and analytics role
- Excellent virtual team leadership skills with ability to prioritise objectives and simultaneous demands
- Extensive marketing experience of digital acquisition and engagement methods (email, web, online, social media, SEO, PPC, etc.)
- Strong and articulate communicator at all levels
- Experience with database marketing platforms and marketing automation tools (ideally Salesforce or Marketo, Pardot); excellent knowledge of Excel and digital analytics tools (ideally Salesforce Einstein Analytics or similar)
- Substantial experience partnering with sales teams to track and deliver enterprise results
- Ability to operate in a fast-moving, fast-growing, ever-changing environment
- Comfortable solving problems & providing alternative solutions
- Awareness of data regulation, GDPR and data processing within the confines of the law
- Interest in the technology industry
- A sense of fun
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.