Are you looking to start the New Year with a new role? We're hiring a Marketing Executive to work closely with our sales team and change the game of our business in the UK. Someone who can lead the charge on using the power of marketing to generate B2B leads and increase awareness of our vision to recruit for a better world.
We believe in the power of people, not protocols. That's why this is a hybrid working role, giving you the opportunity to work from wherever you feel most productive and at ease, be that at home or in of our offices in Birmingham, Cheltenham or London.
Who we are:
We are Kelly. You could say we invented the modern recruitment industry. But that was then. Now we want to look towards the future. Towards #whatsnext. We want a Marketing professional who understands the UK market and can connect us to new business opportunities.
We are the Marketing and Customer Engagement teams. We're disruptors. Leaders of the pack. Innovative pioneers. Working across Kelly's key specialisms we look to expand our footprint and strive towards our business vision; to recruit for a better world. How do we do this? We identify potential new clients. We create content bespoke to them, and then we communicate the content. Ultimately, we take our message to the market to attract and win the best clients out there!
Who are we looking for?
We're on the lookout for an individual who wants to push the boundaries and strives to do more. Someone who likes the idea of being creative and doing things differently. A designer, a thought provoker. A wordsmith, a boundary-breaker.
Pair that with good attention to detail, strong organisational skills and a thirst to drive performance and this role could be the one for you.
Using a data-driven approach, you will drive our sales team to expand their social media presences, build their networks and position our team as experts within their specialist fields.
You'll have the opportunity to make a change and have a positive impact by getting the Kelly brand seen and recognised as a specialist recruitment company across Renewables, Life Sciences and Engineering.
Following our core AIM (awareness | interaction | monetisation) strategy your job as marketing executive will be to support in the end-to-end lifecycle of customer generation. From building an awareness of our business and recruitment solutions to creating interaction points with potential sales contacts and finally winning and monetising new business with clear and concise marketing assets.
The-day to-day role has a variety of responsibilities from collecting and analysing data, tracking leads via our CRM and creating content through to supporting in large scale client-driven campaigns.
- Manage data, data, data - we already have a foundation in place, with mailing lists for our specialist's area. What we're looking for is someone who can understand data sets and use them to create precision targeted messaging for our B2B audience.
- Take ownership of and expand on an existing email communication strategy, generating multiple touch points to drive brand visibility and sales success.
- Research sale triggers via our industry leading tech stack. Giving our sales team as much actionable information needed to convert the data into revenue.
- Think outside the box. Come up with ideas that'll set us apart from our competitors.
- Create and schedule fun and engaging content to increase our brand awareness - Gifs, static images, surveys, videos, infographics, blog posts…the sky's the limit
- Support our organic Digital and Social Media platforms strategy with regular, scroll stopping posts.
- Create website content
- Write beautiful copy to demonstrate the specialist knowledge of our sales team and the larger business.
- Work alongside the IRE Marketing Team to tailor current and new B2B / B2C campaigns for both the British and Irish markets
- Be part of a group of people passionate about doing recruitment how the world needs it, not just how it has always been
This role is all about your mindset and attitude. We are seeking a bright, switched-on person who is looking for opportunities to take a hold of. We are looking for someone with:
- Marketing for lead generation
- An ability to work on and run multiple campaigns
- A desire to manage data and actively create sales opportunities for the business through proactive marketing activities
- A genuine passion for possibilities and taking on new challenges
So, what's next?
If this sounds like a role you'd be interested in applying for send us a copy of your CV and we'll get in touch.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.