Marketing Data Analyst
Location: Birmingham /Cheltenham Salary: £18,000 - £21,000 pro rate
Job Type: Part time Discipline: B2B Marketing
Kelly? You could say we invented the modern recruitment industry. But that was then. Now we want to look towards the future. Towards #whatsnext.
That's where the Client Engagement team comes in. We're disruptors. Leaders of the pack. Innovative pioneers. Working across Kelly's key specialisms we look to expand our footprint in the UK. How do we do this? We identify potential new clients. We create and communicate content to them. Then we track and progress our targets. We look at how many points of contact are needed before a lead is generated. How we can convert the reams and reams of data that we have into revenue.
So who are we looking for?
Someone based in Birmingham or Cheltenham who constantly has their finger on the pulse. A marketing data analyst who can quickly get up and running and get to know our specialisms inside out. We're looking for someone who can identify targets that align with our business revenues streams. Can add to our already existing library of data to set up their own restricted section that makes the Citadel library look minuscule.
- Data, data, data - we already have a foundation in place, with mailing lists for each specialism. What we're looking for is someone who can add to this.
- Research sale triggers that can be targeted by the Sales Team.
- Support the Sales team, by finding targets relevant to their specialisms. We want someone who's passionate about building accurate data sets that provide teams with all the information they could possibly need. All the information needed to sell Kelly Services to them.
- Then when you get a hit, track your leads. Develop a tool to track all of this. A tool that allows for full visibility.
- Produce Customer Behaviour reports, with actionable insights - ultimately to show us how we can convert the data into revenue.
- Find ways to optimise our business channels across email and social media.
We're looking for a marketing data analyst based in Birmingham or Cheltenham with 1+ years experience in a similar role. Someone who is knowledgeable of, and has experience working on large omnichannel marketing campaigns.
This role is all about your mindset and attitude. We're looking for bright, switched-on people who are looking for opportunities to take a hold of.
Does it sound like you?
If you think you have the skills we're looking for, then we want to hear from you. To apply for this role please apply now to send your CV or if you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact Sidhra Haq on 0121 259 0665.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.