Kelly Services is currently looking for a: Marketing Creative Programme Manager for Chromebooks to work at Google
Role: Marketing Creative Programme Manager for Chromebooks
Duration: 12 Months
Location: London CSG
Bonus: Company Plan
As the Creative Programme Manager for Chromebooks, you'll Act as the voice of the Chromebook brand in EMEA, enabling a single standard of quality and consistency wherever the Chromebook brand is presented to users. You'll develop, execute and iterate on tools and processes to deliver work on time, on budget and with validation through creative testing.
You'll prioritise and streamline global and local requests to ensure that we scale the Chromebook brand efficiently, whilst maintaining the right balance of global and local brand voice that supports both global consistency and local relevance in our work.
- Develop and maintain brand guidelines, applying these are you manage the end-to-end process for campaign internationalisation in EMEA, bringing global campaigns to market across 10+ EMEA countries.
- Support bespoke creative production in EMEA: engage with local teams as a creative consultant and production specialist, ensuring bespoke creative content remains aligned with global brand guidelines, and that teams are kept aware of timelines, production and approval requirements throughout the process
- Manage the internationalization of product & retail marketing assets: including websites, CRM, product notifications and app localization
- Continue to optimise our processes: Facilitate engagement between global & local teams; continue to update our guidelines & playbooks to ensure that they continue to reflect our best thinking and work
- 2 years of experience in a marketing, creative, production or programme management role.
- BA/BS degree. In lieu of degree, relevant skills or equivalent experience.
- Experience working in or with creative agencies or production houses
- Experience working with campaign delivery, particularly content clearance and trafficking
- Other European languages are a plus
If this sounds good, APPLY NOW!
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.