Job Title: Marketing Associate
Location: Basingstoke (currently home based)
Duration: 12 Months, Temporary
About the company
Kelly Services are working in partnership with a company committed to creating high-quality medicines that met real needs in an era of unreliable elixirs peddled by questionable characters. More than 140 years later, they remain committed to his vision through every aspect of our business and the people we serve starting with those who take our medicines, and extending to health care professionals, employees and the communities in which we live.
Your new job
As the Marketing Associate you will work as part of a high performing affiliate team with the Brand Manager leading the continued launch of a new therapy product.
- Working as a cross-functional team in the UK including Sales, Medical & Market Research
- Managing, developing and tracking projects and materials including the use of promotional material
- Ensure alignment with the Global & International Business Unit brand strategy with appropriate local adaptations
- Working in collaboration with the Northern European brand team to ensure effective implementation
- Develop, deliver and coordinate brand content
- Tracking budgets for the UK and Ireland
- Ensuring adherence to compliance and internal processes at all times
- Experience within a similar Marketing role
- Experience within the pharmaceutical industry, with dermatology experience being a distinct advantage
- Ability to work independently but also under supervision with support
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
This role will be based out of Basingstoke but will be home working for the foreseeable due to the current climate. There may be future opportunities for other roles after the temporary role is complete.
If you are interested and have the skills as required, please apply with your CV to take advantage of this opportunity. You will be available to interview and start immediately.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.