EMEA MARKETING ANALYTICS AND REPORTING MANAGER
Uxbridge - London
12 months with possibility to extend
£13 - £15.50 per hour
Our customer, leading Cloud Data Services company is seeking an Marketing Analytics and Reporting Manager to join their team immediately. Although this a large international company, they really have mastered the 'family' feel within their organisation. They also have beautiful open plan offices close to Uxbridge town centre.
My client is currently a high ranking on the Great Place to Work Institute's list of the "Best Multinational Workplaces" which demonstrates how important their workers are to them.
As Marketing Analytics and Reporting Manager you will be the bridge between an efficient Marketing department; and the large, dynamic sales team across EMEA. You will be responsible for the lead lifecycle, management, lead conversion, opportunity association and reporting of leads, and provide insights using a combination of reporting tools to allow monitoring and optimisation of campaign performance.
- ROI analysis of campaigns that can be used in budgeting decisions.
- Overseeing lead administration and Metrics and KPI's to enable optimisation of programs and processes for improved lead funnel results.
- This is a highly analytical role - the Dashboards and Reporting that you provide will be used by both Field Marketing Managers and Sales Representatives to gauge campaign success, so communication skills are key.
Skills needed for this role:
- Experience in Marketing operations and Analytics.
- Education level: Bachelor's Degree.
- Strong communication skills are also desirable when working across multiple countries and both internal and external teams.
- Ability to present and interpret data-heavy information in a digestible manner.
- Logical and highly analytical, with a keen eye for detail.
- Confident in yourself and your ability to use your own initiative.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, both by yourself and in a team.
- Competent in Tableau, Google Analytics and Microsoft Office, especially Excel.
- Organised and efficient, able to prioritise tasks to consistently meet deadlines.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.