Role - Driver for Mapping Project
Location - Fort William
Salary - £10 per hour
Hours -Full time
Duration- 2+ months
On behalf of our client we are recruiting for a driver to work in Fort William and the surrounding area on an exciting project that captures imagery from cars that will be available for whole world to view online.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- You will be responsible for driving a vehicle that has been modified with camera and computer equipment
- Working to specific areas you will be tasked to drive all public roads in your given area in the most efficient way, capturing images whilst you are driving
- Reporting any technical issues direct to the client immediately
- Reporting all mechanical issues with the car as soon as they happen
- Complete all daily and weekly reports in a timely and accurate manner
- Report all hours worked accurately
Kelly Skills, Knowledge & Behaviours
- You must have a number of years driving experience
- To be considered you must be able to prove you are safe and careful driver
- During your day to day work you will be in contact with members of the public so you must have excellent communication skills and be able to keep calm in situations
- You must be able to complete daily/weekly maintenance on the car
To be considered for this role
- You must have a UK driving license
- Live in or around the Fort William area
- Be available to start the project asap and be available for work until around October
- You must have safe car storage at home, car locked in a garage overnight or be able to source secure parking nearby which will be paid for by the client.
- Have flexibility on the hours that you work due to weather conditions
- Have PC and internet connection at home for daily/weekly reporting
- You must be comfortable being able to climb onto the roof of the car to access the equipment during the course of each working day
- Be available to work away from home occasionally staying in a hotel
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.